Friday 20 June 2014

Dido Diderot with Leith Scottish Women’s Rural Institute (LSWR)

Hi,
I am proud to say that I have been invited to show my work and give a talk about the different types of hats, materials that I use, - the art of upcycling and recycling - and how I make head wear on 26th August in Leith Scottish Women's Rural.
Millinery is laborious but a very rewarding craft - or should I say art!!!
I will be also very proud of becoming a member next September.

I can't thank enough to Dawn from LSWR for giving me this opportunity. (programme attached)
Dido



2 comments:

  1. Hi Nuria, thank you for the mention on your blog. We're really looking forward to your visit on the 26th of August. Everyone loves the pictures on your blog and a few have been asking about your workshops. See you then! All the best,
    Leith WRI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you all for having me tomorrow, can't wait to meet you all!

      Delete